MnCCC's Mentor/Mentee Program
About the Mentor/Mentee Program
The goal of the Mentor/Mentee Program is to create a network of information and be a resource for individuals new to counties or new to their role in counties. Here's what the Mentor/Mentee program will do:
- Help new county/local government staff or those new to their roles navigate their work in local government with information and assistance with resources, networks, software, support, etc.
- Help increase involvement with new staff at counties
- Help build a network for county employees
- Help build relationships to share information for county employees in similar positions
- Increase cooperation between counties
- Increase engaged members with MnCCC
For more information on MnCCC's Mentor/Mentee Program, click here.
Apply to be a Mentor or Mentee today!
MnCCC is currently seeking mentors and mentees for the program. To download the application, click here.